Master of Science Degree Course Offerings
- Master of Science in Educational Administration and Leadership: Plan A (Thesis) at 31 credits
- Master of Science in Educational Administration and Leadership: Plan C (Portfolio) at 36 credits
EDAD 682. Research Design in EDAD, 3 credits
- EDAD 699. Thesis, 6 credits
- CEEP 678. Introduction to Graduate Statistics, 3 credits
- EDAD 680. Introduction to Research in EDAD, 3 credits
- EDAD 612. Program and Assessment/Evaluation Technique, 3 credits
Plans A, Plan C
- EDAD 601. Introduction to EDAD, 1 credit
- EDAD 610. Administrative Leadership, 3 credits
- EDAD 620. Introduction to School Law, 3 credits
- EDAD 630. Introduction to Personnel Administration, 3 credits
- EDAD 640. Introduction to School Finance, 3 credits
- EDAD 650. Introduction to School/Community Relations, 3 credits
Plan A, Plan C
- EDAD 670. Practicum in EDAD, 3 credits
Related Studies Courses
- Select courses in consultation with the graduate advisor.
For information about courses, please visit the University Graduate Bulletin.
Length of Program
- Part-time student: four to five semesters taking six credits per semester.
- Full-time student: three semesters taking 12 credits per semester.
- During the academic school year courses are scheduled on weekends and evenings.
- Summer courses are scheduled in one-week blocks.