Community Education Certificate
When applying for a Community Education graduate certificate, the School of Graduate Studies serves as a liaison between the applicant and the master’s program. Application materials should be returned to the School of Graduate Studies. Once all application materials are received, they will be forwarded to the Community Education graduate certificate program for review and an admission recommendation decision.
Admission requirements specific to the program:
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution is required.
- Undergraduate GPA is closely reviewed. A large emphasis is placed on scholarship within the undergraduate core.
- The GRE is not required for graduate certificate admission consideration.
- Admission decisions are made as completed application files are received.
- Application information can be found online at http://www.stcloudstate.edu/gradadmissions/
Domestic admission application deadlines
International admission application deadlines
Application Materials - United States
- Application for admission to program.
- A $35 application fee enclosed with your application. The fee is not refundable.
- Official transcripts from undergraduate institutions attended. Please see Transcripts for details. SCSU transcripts and those from MnSCU institutions do not need to be requested, SCSU can obtain your transcript directly.
- A GRE examination is not required for the Community Education graduate certificate program.
- Statement of Intent.
Application Materials - International
Application materials will become the property of the School of Graduate Studies and will not be available to the applicant or enrolled student for purposes other than admission consideration