As part of the mission of the CTC, the Instructional Technology Discovery Lab (ITDL) provides technologies to support the university and community.
The ITDL has a number of technology resources for
TRAINING, CHECKOUT, and PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
These resources include:
- iPADS (Classroom set of 25)
- iPODS (Classroom set of 25)
- XBOX 360 KINECT (Including games, controller and motion detector, In-room use only)
- SMARTBOARDS (Available for in-room use or can be moved within the Education Building)
- SMART CLICKERS (Classroom set)
- APPLE TV (In-room use only)
- CAMCORDERS (8, 1 HD)
- CAMERA TRIPODS
- SCIENTIFIC MICROSCOPE
- GPS DEVICES (Set of 6)
- WIRELESS KEYBOARD
- WIRELESS MAGIC MOUSE
- SPARK SCIENCE LEARNER SYSTEM
- KODAK PLAY TOUCH
Additionally, there are two dual Macintosh computers as well as a computer attached to a large flat screen with wireless mouse and keyboard that can be used for anything from group projects to individual work within the CTC.
Please note that all of the resources listed above require reservation. To reserve any of these items, please stop in to the CTC or send an e-mail a few days in advance to make sure the item is available during your requested time. We also offer group or one-to-one training on any of these resources.
Check the news and announcements page for updates on workshops, professional development, and new technology resources in the ITDL throughout the semester!