- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings
Search “District 13.” Alano Club, 127 NE 7th Ave, St. Cloud, 320.251.9876. To reach the AA Assistance Line, call 320.202.1895.
- Anna Marie’s Alliance
A shelter for battered women and their children. Phone: 320.253.6900.
- Catholic Charities Caritas Family Services
911 18th St. N., St. Cloud. Phone: 320.650.1660.
- Central Minnesota Mental Health Center
1321 13th St. N., St. Cloud. Phone: 320.252.5010 (office line) and 320.253.5555 (crisis line).
- Central Minnesota Sexual Assault Center
15 Riverside Drive, St. Cloud. Phone: 320.251.HELP(4357) or 800.237.5090.
- Child Protection Services
Call appropriate county. Stearns: 320.656.6000. Benton: 320.968.5087. Wright: 763.682.7400. Sherburne: 763.241.2600.
- Four County Crisis Response Team, 24-Hour Crisis line: 320.253.5555 or 800.635.8008.
- Lutheran Social Services
22 Wilson Ave NE, Ste 110, St. Cloud. Phone: 320.251.7700. After hours number: 800.577.4727.
- Minnesota Health Care Programs
Health assistance though MN Department of Human Services. Call appropriate county. Stearns: 320.656.6225. Benton: 320.968.5087. Sherburne: 763.241.2600.
- Narcotics Anonymous meetings
NA meetings are held at 1 p.m. on Wednesdays at the Unity Church right off campus. Phone: 320.420.2613.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 800.273.talk (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.
- St. Cloud Hospital (CentraCare) Behavioral Health Services
1406 Sixth Ave. N., St. Cloud. Phone: 320.229.4977. Lifeline Emergency Response Systems Information: 320.255.5700.
- St. Cloud VA Medical Center
4801 Veterans Drive, St. Cloud. Phone: 320.252.1670
TXT4Life is a suicide prevention resource for teens and young adults. Text "SCSU" to 61222