Mission and Vision
Vision - what we want to be
We inspire our students to become lifelong learners who think critically, solve problems and make a positive impact on the world.
Mission - why we exist
We equip our students with the scientific, quantitative and technological knowledge and experience needed for life and work in a dynamic world.
Values - we promote these values
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Faculty engagement with students
- Hands-on, experiential application of knowledge
- Faculty and student scholarship, expertise, adaptability and creativity
- An enthusiastic attitude, with a willingness to work hard
- Collaborative partnerships with one another, industry, K-12, government, and other higher education institutions