S2S Student Resources
Welcome to the Senior to Sophomore Program. As a S2S participant, you have access to many student resources and services that are available to students on campus.
- Email is available to all students. To set up your account, go to the HuskyNet link on the SCSU webpage http://huskynet.stcloudstate.edu. You will need your SCSU ID Number. This number will be available from your teacher when your registration is complete.
- Internet access is also available either from home or on campus. Computers at the Miller Center Library provide direct access. If you would like to connect from home, contact the HelpDesk at the Miller Center, Room B43. Phone number: 308-2077.
- Students can receive a bar code so that they can check books out of the Miller Center Library. If the class is visiting campus and will be attending a library orientation session, bar codes will be provided on that day. If students would like to receive a bar code before that visit, please contact
Patty Dyslin, S2S Program Assistant, at 320-308-5758.
- Academic advising is available to students from the Academic Advising Center located in Centennial Hall Room, 210. The Center offers general education advising and advice about SCSU course selection and major program options. Phone number: 320-308-6075.
- The online S2S Student Handbook describes the S2S program and St. Cloud State University’s academic policies, procedures and many campus resources.