Since 1974, the MHSRC has provided educational activities and training that prevents financial loss and human trauma and promotes the safe operation of vehicles on highways.
We offer real-life scenarios in a controlled environment to develop drivers in all vehicle classes as well as online and classroom courses.Our top features:
- 160-acre driving range.
- Full time, nationally certified instructors.
- Fleet of instructional vehicles.
- Courses offered year around.
- Free PIT refresher, after PIT certification.
- Assistance with Pursuit/PIT policy development.
- Ride-along evaluations and follow-up services.
- Departmental training reports.
- Customized educational programs available at your facility or ours.
Watch to learn more about the MHSRC
MHSRC in the news
One way we promote safety is through a strong relationship with the news media.
- What's it like... to teach drivers 55 and older? by Mitch LeClair, St. Cloud Times
- Crash course on life-saving driving techniques by Tom Lyden, Fox 9
- Hundreds of motorists deaths attributed to unsecured loads by Tom Lyden, Fox 9