Spring Forest Qigong: Heal Your Pain & Discomfort
What is Qigong?
It is a simple & effective practice that helps you heal yourself of physical &/or emotional pain or discomfort. Simple movements & meditations help manage stress & enhance quality of life. Regardless of abilities, age, or beliefs, anyone can practice it.
In a relaxed & fun environment, join us & learn this ancient eastern practice!
What are the benefits noted by practitioners?
What you will learn in this workshop?
The workshop is hands-on, combining demonstration with practice time for optimal learning.
Qi~ssage will help:
I like to teach SFQ because it had a great impact on my life when I was experiencing digestive issues, muscle pain, chronic fatigue and panic attacks. These simple movements and meditations really helped my body to settle down and heal. Surprisingly, I also found deep peace and more joy in my life.
- Mary Zelmer
I enjoy teaching Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ). I was relieved of persistent headaches and other health issues through the practice of SFQ. I incorporate SFQ into everything I do now and enjoy a much higher quality of life than before.
- Jerry Wellik
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where: St. Cloud State University - Welcome Center
Coborn Plaza - 355 5th Ave. S., St. Cloud, MN 56301
NOTE: Free, convenient, secure indoor parking!
$129 (includes manual, DVD and CD)
$149 (includes manual, DVD and CD)
* For Windows 8 users, please be aware there are two versions of Internet Explorer on your device - Metro and Desktop. To use our registration site, you must use the Desktop version of Internet Explorer, and not the Metro version. To start the Desktop version, click on or touch the Desktop tile on the Start screen. Then you will see the Internet Explorer icon in the task bar. This is the Desktop version which should be used for registration. If you are in Internet Explorer and the URL address is at the bottom of the screen, you are in the Metro version, should close it and open the desktop version following the instructions above.
Registration Form (PDF)
- Lunch: 1 hour, feel free to bring your lunch as lunch is not provided
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Meditations can be done in a chair, but feel free to bring a blanket or mat
- If desired, bring paper & pen to take notes
- Please don’t wear perfume
For more information please contact Tammy at Tammy@scsutraining.com or
You may also be interested in our Qissage course being offered in July, 2013.