Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certification Exam
The MOS 2016, 2013 certification program is designed to test professionals’ ability to utilize the features of Microsoft Office applications, which include the most used Microsoft programs.
The MOS credential validates skills in using the 2016, 2013 Microsoft Office system, meeting the demand for the most up-to-date skills on the latest Microsoft technologies.
Candidates who successfully complete the program by passing a certification exam show that they can meet globally recognized performance standards.
This MOS certification can be used as a way to provide proof to potential employers of applicants’ and employees’ knowledge and abilities of Microsoft Office software.
Microsoft Office Specialist 2016 Exam Objectives:
Microsoft Office Specialist 2013 Exams Offered:
Testing will take place on the St. Cloud State University campus, at the Welcome Center.
Cost of each exam (includes testing voucher and 1 retake if needed. Proctor fee included with voucher purchased through SCSU)
Online Training: The Great River Regional Library provides many helpful databases that are free to the GRRL cardholders; Including Lynda.com. To Access:
- Go to www.griver.org
- Click on the 'Database' tab on the left column
- Enter your library barcode and PIN (MMDD) as prompted
- Select the database you would like to use (Lynda.com)
- Search for course of your choice
Classroom Training: Introduction to Excel 2013
More classroom training is currently being developed for Office 2013. Please let us know your interest in classroom training by contacting us at email@example.com.
*** We will customize it for groups of 6 or more & can be held at a location of your choosing***
For more information, please visit:
Contact Us at:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 320-308-6100.
If you would like to learn more about certification or training options, please contact our staff at email@example.com.
Online Registration (pay by credit card)
* For Windows 8 users, please be aware there are two versions of Internet Explorer on your device - Metro and Desktop. To use our registration site, you must use the Desktop version of Internet Explorer, and not the Metro version. To start the Desktop version, click on or touch the Desktop tile on the Start screen. Then you will see the Internet Explorer icon in the task bar. This is the Desktop version which should be used for registration. If you are in Internet Explorer and the URL address is at the bottom of the screen, you are in the Metro version, should close it and open the desktop version following the instructions above.
Registration form (PDF - pay by check or purchase order)
Scan it and email it to Char at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring the form, with payment, on the day of your examination.
Set Up/Test Date:
Please contact email@example.com or call 320-308-6100 to schedule your test.
Once we are notified that you want to take a Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Test, we will set up a time and date for you to take the test with one of our proctors.
On the test day please arrive at least 15 minutes early to register prior to the testing.
You will need to show a photo ID (Student ID/Government ID). You cannot take anything with you into the testing area. This includes pencils, pens, paper, and cell phones.
Once the test begins you will have 50 minutes to complete the test. Test cannot be paused for any reason. You will get your score immediately after.
If passed a certificate will be mailed to the address provided on your form in 2 to 4 weeks (usually less).