Medical administrative assistant
(6 month program access)
In about 3 months, you can be prepared for a successful career that offers opportunities in almost every community. As a medical administrative assistant, you can work in physicians' offices, dental offices, hospitals, and almost any other healthcare facility.
Start training today and be:
- Well-prepared – The comprehensive training program is approved and certified by the National Healthcareer Association, a leading industry organization.
- In-demand – The U.S. Department of Labor estimates 125,000 new jobs by 2018 with opportunities in almost every community.
- Workplace-ready – Graduate prepared to pass the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) exam and move into the workforce right away.
- Trained in the following areas:
- Microsoft Office suite
- Basic anatomy
- Medical terminology
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Medical office procedures
Medical Administrative Assistants:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the medical facility
- Update and organize medical records, including electronic health records Schedule and coordinate appointments
- Verify patient insurance
- Complete and submit insurance claims
- Prepare correspondence between medical providers and their patients
- Provide quality customer service to patient
Medical Administrative Assistant Industry Facts and Program Details
Watch an Informational Video
The Medical Administrative Assistant program can be completed in about 200 hours, or 3 - 6 months.
To tour the online program please visit the Online Program Demo.
For Medical Administrative Assistant Access:
Login ID: stcloudmaa
General Program Information:
Program Cost: $1995
(Includes course materials, program access, textbooks, and shipping)
Free Kindle with electronic text, or $125 off if you register by January 31, 2015.
To Enroll please call: (877) 225-7151
Please mention that you are enrolling through St. Cloud State University. This will ensure you receive a certificate from SCSU upon successful completion of the program.
Tuition Payment Plans
Please contact Tammy at 320.308.4252 or Tammy@SCSUTraining.com if you have any questions.
Additional Online Programs We Offer:
Professional Medical Coding and Billing
Medical Transcription Editor Supplement