Medical administrative assistant
(6 month program access)
In about 3 months, you can be prepared for a successful career that offers opportunities in almost every community. As a medical administrative assistant, you can work in physicians' offices, dental offices, hospitals, and almost any other healthcare facility.
Start training today and be:
- Well-prepared – The comprehensive training program is approved and certified by the National Healthcareer Association, a leading industry organization.
- In-demand – The U.S. Department of Labor estimates 125,000 new jobs by 2018 with opportunities in almost every community.
- Workplace-ready – Graduate prepared to pass the Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA) exam and move into the workforce right away.
- Trained in the following areas:
- Microsoft Office suite
- Basic anatomy
- Medical terminology
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Medical office procedures
Medical Administrative Assistants:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the medical facility
- Update and organize medical records, including electronic health records Schedule and coordinate appointments
- Verify patient insurance
- Complete and submit insurance claims
- Prepare correspondence between medical providers and their patients
- Provide quality customer service to patient
The Medical Administrative Assistant program can be completed in about 200 hours, or 3 - 6 months.
To tour the online program please visit the Online Program Demo.
For Medical Administrative Assistant Access:
Login ID: stcloudmaa
Medical Administrative Assistant Industry Facts and Program Details
General Program Information:
Program Cost: $1995
(Includes course materials, program access, textbooks, and shipping)
To Enroll please call: (877) 225-7151
Please mention that you are enrolling through St. Cloud State University. This will ensure you receive a certificate from SCSU upon successful completion of the program.
Tuition Payment Plans
Please contact Tammy at 320.308.4252 or Tammy@SCSUTraining.com if you have any questions.
Additional Online Programs We Offer:
Professional Medical Coding and Billing
Medical Transcription Editor Supplement