Conferences and Events
We are your one-stop resource for conference and event planning and management. We work with events on campus, in the St. Cloud area, in Minnesota or anywhere in the Midwest.
Our services span from strategy and planning to on-the-ground event support to contract negotiation to promotional assistance, ensuring your event is successful.
For more than 10 years we have strategically planned and customized our clients' programs to fit their needs, taking the headache out of planning while providing the highest level of service.
What we do
- Award ceremonies
- Employee trainings
What we manage
- Audio-visual equipment
- Conference materials
- Marketing and promotions
- Meeting rooms
- Registration and check-in
- Speaker and sourcing contracting
Whether you have an idea, are in the first steps of planning your next event or in the last steps and just need some support, the CCS Conference Team can help. Contact Tammy Anhalt-Warner, 320-308-4252, or Gail Ruhland, 320-308-5759
Upcoming conferences, workshops and events
Check these sites for updated information as conference dates get closer.
- National Conference on Co-Teaching
Oct. 26-28, 2016
- Global Education and Engagement Conference
Nov. 18-19, 2016
- Social Work Supervision Workshop
Summer 2017 - new dates coming soon
- Power in Diversity
Jan. 26-28, 2017
- Winter Institute
Winter 2018 - new dates coming soon
- Law Enforcement Executive Development Seminar
May 8-12, 2017
- Minnesota Municipal Clerks Institute
May 1-5, 2017
- Minnesota Municipal Clerks Advanced Academy
- Police and Social Services Conference