The Mission of the Community Garden:
We are a group of Saint Cloud State University staff, students, faculty, and Saint Cloud community members creating a unified network to envision, plan, plant, tend, and harvest food and flowers together.
The Goals of the Garden:
- To create a beautiful green space for all to enjoy.
- To create connection between people and the land.
- To educate and expand knowledge about:
- Sustainable agriculture
- A variety of cultural foods and flowers
- Gardening processes
- Food preparation
- Natural environments and organic practices
- Community building
- To share food and ideas.
- To provide access to land.
- To preserve land, culture, and tradition.
Want to get involved? Contact Tracy Ore, the garden's organizer.