- If you are choosing or switching to a major in the College of Liberal Arts, contact the College's student relations director.
- Advisers will guide you through your time at the University. To see your assigned adviser, use the Advising & Student Transitions adviser look-up tool.
- You can change your intended major online through Advising & Student Transitions.
- Check out your major’s admission requirements and a four-year degree completion map by visiting the online University Catalog.
Policies and Forms
- Visit Academic Affairs to find the University's academic policies on issues such as grade appeals.
- For academic and registration forms, such as policy exceptions, late withdrawals, etc. visit Student Registration and Financial Services.
- The College’s student relations director can clarify policies and procedures.
- Admission procedures for transfer students are available at the Office of Admissions.
- Transfer students are encouraged to contact the College's student relations director as soon as possible to discuss transfer into CLA programs.
- Student are encouraged to use Transferology and the below Transfer Guides to see how courses will transfer into CLA programs.
St. Cloud Technical & Community College Guides
Anoka Ramsey Community College Guides
Minneapolis Community & Technical College Guides
Ridgewater Community College
North Hennepin Community College Guides
Century College Guides
Central Lakes College Guides
Saint Paul College Guides