Scholarship for Service (SFS) at SCSU!
Highly competitive in nature, this scholarship is highly rewarding as well.
If you are interested in information assurance / computer security and are (or will be) a full time student in SCSU’s ITS (undergraduate) or MSIA (graduate) program, the SFS program might be an awesome opportunity for you!
Possible scholarship benefits:
- Stipends of $20,000 (undergraduate) or $32,000 (graduate) per year!
- Tuition and fees for up to 30 credits (undergraduate) or 24 credits (graduate) per year!
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance up to $2,000 per year!
- Professional development travel allowance up to $3,000 per year!
- Book allowance up to $1,000 per year!
SFS is a unique program designed to increase and strengthen the cadre of federal information assurance professionals that protect the government's critical information infrastructure. This program provides scholarships that fully fund the typical costs incurred by full-time students while attending a participating institution, including tuition and education and related fees. The scholarships are funded through grants awarded by the National Science Foundation.
Visit the SFS website for more information on the program: https://www.sfs.opm.gov/
Graduates must serve at a Federal, State, Local, or Tribal Government organization in an information assurance position for a period equivalent to the length of the scholarship received.
For complete details or to apply please contact:
- Dr. Tirthankar Ghosh, email@example.com
- Dr. Susantha Herath, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Mark Schmidt, email@example.com