Goals for Parents
Our goal is to help parents:
- Develop realistic, age appropriate expectations for their children;
- Clarify values and explore methods of child guidance;
- Explore parent involvement as a method of maintaining quality environments for children;
- Strengthen family-schools partnerships and communications.
Lindgren Child Care Center 2013 Annual Report
It is important to us that parents have a chance to learn more about our program. By following this link you are able to view Lindgren's Annual Report.
A parent handbook is available in the Manuals section.
View the complete LCCC Assessment Plan which contains all relevant information regarding our work with assessment including our procedures, how results are used, and confidentiality.
Kindergarten Round Up
If your child will be attending kindergarten during the Fall of 2009 please use the links below to get information on and register for Kindergarten Round Up in your district.
- District 724 St. Cloud--http://isd742.org/flyer_kindergartenreg.pdf
- District #42 Sauk Rapids-Rice--http://www.isd47.org/parents/kindergartenroundup/index.php
WIC is a nutrition program that helps eligible pregnant women, new mothers, babies and young children eat well, learn about nutrition, and stay healthy. You may be eligible to receive services, for more information please follow this link to the Women, Infants & Children (WIC) Program .
American Academy of Pediatrics
Consumer Products Safety Commission<
Kids in Danger
National Safe Kids Campaign
Parents Know - Minnesota
RSV Prevention Information Center