Volunteer Orienting Procedure
Orientation for volunteers must contain the following elements:
- health, safety, and emergency procedures (from Staff Handbook, pages 4-14);
- accepted guidance and classroom management techniques (from Parent Handbook, page 19);
- child abuse and neglect reporting procedures (from Staff Handbook, page 9);
- regulatory requirements, i.e. Rule 3, NAEYC, CACFP.
After completion of orientation volunteers must complete the blue Personnel Information Form.
- Personnel Information Form, Appendix X-E
- Substitute and Volunteer Orientation Materials, Appendix X-F
- Background Check Information Form, Appendix X-A