In the event any of the following occur, a child and parent(s) may be excluded
from the center:
- Non-payment of fees
- Non-affiliation with the university
- Abuse of staff or children at the center
- Inability of staff to adequately care for child’s needs
- Chronic lateness in child pick-up
- Parent is hostile, uses profane language, and is verbally or physically
threatening or abusive toward staff or clients of the center
- Abuse of center policies.
If a parent has a complaint or concern about some aspect of the program, they should first try to settle the grievance with the teacher or other adult involved. Policy matters or unresolved conflicts should be discussed with the center director. Further unresolved matters may be taken to the Vice President for Student Life and Development.