In accordance with Minnesota State Licensing requirements, parents must submit a statement certifying the date of the child’s last physical examination, the child’s immunization records, a list of specific health needs, and the name, address and telephone number of the child’s physician. At the discretion of the director, documentation of a negative screening test for certain infectious diseases may be required prior to enrollment.
The following forms are required:
- Medical Record and Health Care Summary
- Child Care Immunization Record
- Administration of Diaper Rash Ointments, Pre-moistened Commercial Wipes, and Sunscreen
- Allinformation obtained regarding any center family/child(ren) is considered confidential.
- Information obtained and collected by our program will be shared with other staff on a "need to know" basis. The lead teachers may use the information during in-service trainings to identify children’s interests and needs.
- Practicum students and volunteers are not to be included in discussions of children and families, except for information which is relevant in order for them to complete their objectives.
- All confidential materials will remain in a lockable filing cabinet in the office.
- All parents/guardians may gain access to their child’s information by either asking the lead teacher, associate director, or director.
- No information can be shared with an outside agency without written consent from the legal guardian. The decision to share information will be made by administrative staff (lead teachers, director).
- On request, the Regulatory authorities (Minnesota Department of Human Services) of the Lindgren Child Care Center will have access to our confidential materials.
- Medical Record and Health Care Summary Appendix IV-D
- Child Care Immunization Record, Appendix IV-E
- Administration of Diaper Rash Ointments, etc., Appendix IV-F