Members of the university community must meet one of the following criteria to enroll children in the Lindgren Child Care Center:
- Undergraduate student taking 3 or more credits per semester (3 per summer session);
- Graduate student taking 3 or more credits per semester (3 per summer session);
- Students who stop-out of school to work over the summer, but have met the student eligibility requirements the previous spring semester and will meet student eligibility requirements the subsequent fall semester may use the center during the 12 weeks of summer session;
- Staff/faculty status will apply to families where at least one supporting parent is employed at SCSU. Student status will preempt staff/faculty status when one supporting parent maintains full-time SCSU enrollment, 15 undergrad or 6 grad credits each semester;
- Parents may arrange child care hours to accommodate class, study or work schedules according to need.