Child Picked-Up after Scheduled Hours
Parents sign a Contract for Services that designate specific hours of attendance. When a child that is in attendance past contracted hours;
- Parents will be called immediately unless prior approval has been granted.
- If parents cannot be reached staff will attempt to contact emergency contacts
- Staff will communicate with University Public Safety to attempt to reach parents if on campus
- If parents or emergency contacts unreachable staff must call Child Protection at 9-255-6000, and request an officer to come and take the child.
The center closes at 5:30 p.m. during fall and spring semesters and 5:00 p.m. summer.
- If children are picked up after 5:10 p.m. (or 4:30 p.m. summer) a $50.00 late fee will be applied per child.
- After 5:30 p.m. (or 4:50 p.m. summer) an additional $100.00 will be applied.
- The staff person in charge must fill out a Late Pick-Up form and the form must be signed by the parent when they arrive.
- When parents are late, begin calling their telephone numbers immediately.
- Also call the authorized persons to have them come and assume responsibility for the child.
- If by 6:00 p.m. (or 5:00 p.m. summer) children have not been picked-up, staff must call Child Protection at 9-255-6000, and request an officer to come and take the child. After doing so, staff must inform the director of the situation.