Assessments and Screenings
The Lindgren Child Care Center utilizes several assessments and screenings each for different objectives. For the children, the classroom teachers utilize the following screenings: Denver Developmental Screening Test; Minneapolis Preschool Screening Instrument; and Ages & Stages Questionnaire: Social-Emotional. The infant and toddler classroom uses the Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers and Twos developmental assessment or Creative Curriculum for Preschoolers developmental assessment. Parents and teachers complete these together, mutually, over the course of the school year.
Parents complete User Satisfaction Questionnaires, Student Parent Demographic Surveys, and Exit Interviews when they leave the program.
The Center uses the following Environmental Assessments: Infant-Toddler Environment Rating Scale and Early Childhood Environmental Rating Scale.
Teachers conduct assessments of employee performance, and develop trainings accordingly (see Personnel Employees-- Performance Evaluation.)
- Denver Developmental Screening Test, Appendix III-A
- Minneapolis Preschool Screening Instrument, Appendix III-B
- Creative Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers and Twos, Appendix III-C
- Creative Curriculum for Preschoolers, Appendix III-D
- Ages & Stages Questionnaire: Social-Emotional Appendix III-E
- Parent Feedback on Program Services, Appendix III-F
- Parent Satisfaction Survey, Appendix III-G