Child and Family Studies (CFS) is proud to offer the following scholarship opportunities to students as they pursue their educational degree.
- Scholarships are a way to help students pay for their education.
- Unlike student loans, scholarships do not have to be repaid.
Click on a scholarship to view more information.
Please check back.
There are no scholarships listed for this department at this time.
If you are interested in finding out about General Scholarships that may be available to you, please visit the St. Cloud State University Scholarship Search.
For additional information please contact ---
Applying for a Scholarship
- Review the scholarship details, make sure that you are eligible (to expand the scholarship information click on the scholarship title).
- Download and complete the School of Education Scholarship Applications (2 parts)
NOTE: You are required to complete a seperate application for each scholarship.
- Make sure that your application is complete and sumbitted by the posted deadline.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- School of Education Scholarships
- St. Cloud State University Scholarship Information (Scholarship Search)