Office Headly Hall 208
Sabbatical: Fall 2012 through Spring 2013
60. Roche, L., Sigafoos, J., Lancioni, G. E., O’Reilly, M. F., Green, V., Sutherland, D., van der Meer, L., Schlosser, R. W., Marschik, P. B., & Edrisinha, C. (2013). Tangible symbols as an AAC option for individuals with developmental disabilities: A systematic review of intervention studies. Augmentative and Alternative Communication. In Press
59. Edrisinha, C. (2012). Parent stress appears to be associated with child expressive language abilities and not affected by a parent-implemented communication intervention. Evidence-Based Communication Assessment and Intervention, 6, 97-100
58. O’Reilly, M., Green, V., Sigafoos, J., Lancioni, G., O’Reilly, B., Cannella, H., & Edrisinha, C. (2012). Working with students with intellectual disabilities who exhibit severe challenging behavior. In C. Franklin, M. Harris, & P. Allen-Meares (Eds.) The schools services sourcebook: A guide for school-based professionals. Oxford:University Press. In Press
57. Edrisinha, C., O’Reilly, M. F., Sigafoos, J., Lancioni, G., & Choi, H. (2011). The influence of motivating operations and discriminative stimuli on challenging behavior maintained by positive reinforcement. Research in Developmental Disabilities. 32, 836-845.
56. Edrisinha, C., O’Reilly, M.F., Choi, H., Sigafoos, J., Lancioni, G.E., (2011). “Say Cheese”: Teaching photography skills to adults with developmental disabilities. Research in Developmental Disabilities. 32, 636-642.
55. O’Reilly, M., Little, A., Falcomata, T., Fragale, C., Green, V., Sigafoos, J., Lancioni, G., Edrisinha & Choi, H. (2011). Social interaction skills. In J. Luiselli (Ed.), Teaching and behavior support for children and adults with autism spectrum disorders: A “How to” practitioners guide. New York: Oxford University Press.