Through the Community College Connection Program at St. Cloud State University you will be making payments for tuition and fees through two different entities. This breakdown of costs is listed below.
St. Cloud Technical and Community College Costs
You will be paying your tuition to St. Cloud Technical and Community College. Please view our current tuition rates (http://www.sctcc.edu/tuition) and tuition and fees payment policies (http://www.sctcc.edu/payment-policies).
St. Cloud State University Costs
Program Participation Fee
To offer the best academic support possible, SCSU hires tutoring staff in English and math. Students enrolled in the Community College Connection Program are welcome to use the resources in The Write Place and the Math Skills Lab. To help cover the costs of these academic support services, each semester students are billed a $80 “Program Participation Fee”.
Students enrolled in SCTCC courses only are charged to access SCSU student services (Campus Recreation, Health Services, University Library, Computing and Technology Services, etc.). This will allow Community College Connection students the same access to services as students enrolled in SCSU courses, including student rates in Health Services. The cost is the equivalent of 3 SCSU credits of student activity fees.
The participation fee and activity fee are payable only to SCSU. Bills are not mailed to students and can be viewed online via eServices: our registration site. Payment methods are listed below.
- Online with a credit card - If you know your Student/Tech ID and PIN, you may pay online! Our website is secure.
- By Mail - Mail your payment in the form of check or money order to the Cashiers Office at SCSU. Payment is due in the Cashiers Office by the payment due date.
- St. Cloud State University
Cashiers Office AS 123
720 4th Avenue S
St. Cloud, MN 56301
- In Person - Visit the Cashiers Office in AS 123 with your payment.
- By Phone - Call the Cashiers Office at 320.308.4012 with credit card information.