- If you have graduated but are currently enrolled at an institution with the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities, read Note A.
- If you are not currently enrolled at an institution within the Minnesota State Colleges and University System, read Note B.
NOTE A: SCSU is asking you to provide information that includes private information under State and Federal law. SCSU is making this request in order to provide summary information about your program of study to students and prospective students.
You are not legally required to provide the information SCSU is requesting. With some exceptions, unless you consent to further release of private information, access to this information will be limited to school officials, including faculty who have legitimate educational interests in the information. Under certain circumstances, Federal and State laws authorize release of private information without your consent:
- To Federal, State or local officials for purposes of program compliance, audit or evaluation;
- If the information is sought with a subpoena, court order or otherwise permitted by other State or Federal law; and
- To an institution engaged in education research or accrediting agency.
NOTE B: SCSU is requesting this information in order to provide summary information about your program of study to students and prospective students. Under Minnesota and Federal law the requested information is public information. You are not legally required to provide the information SCSU is requesting.