SCSU Career Services Job Openings
Career Services Graduate Assistantship
General duties include:
- Assist in the management and promotion of the on campus recruitment (OCR) program including the creation of employer accounts, assisting employers with employment postings and promotion of OCR and employment opportunities.
- Assist in the management and promotion of the Feedback Friday (FF) and Mock Interview (MI) programs.
- Monitor student attendance with OCR, FF and MI programs and administer office “no show” policy program.
- Update employer contacts in campus recruiting system.
- Provide training, supervision and assistance to the Employer Hosting program.
- Serve as a member of the office Employer Relations team.
- Assist with other employer relations functions and major employment programs as needed.
- Assist with other Career Services Center events and services as needed.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL POSITION DESCRIPTION