STUDENTS: WE ARE HIRING!
Current Open Positions:
Student Graphic Designer Coordinator:
General responsibilities include:
- Assist the Career Services Center staff in concept and design of promotional and marketing materials.
- Responsible for the distribution of the materials to our clients (students, faculty, staff and community) through posting on the campus TVs and hanging posters throughout campus.
- Create continued awareness of the Career Services Center services through promotional media such as newsletters, event flyers/posters, brochures, promotional handouts, logo design, showcases, and seminar resource materials.
- Timeline management of projects assigned.
- Completion of Art 320 a plus.
- Coursework and working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Video and photography skills desired. Graphic Design, Art, Advertising or Public Relations majors preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with staff and students.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Positive work ethic and an ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Undergraduate and Graduate students are encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Build your portfolio with printed design work!
- Develop excellent leadership and project management skills.
- Enhance interpersonal skills.
- Excellent opportunity to get involved on campus.
- Personal growth enhances your own career planning and preparation skills.
- Opportunity to network with top employers.
- Work-study and internship credit available.
- Flexible schedule.
- Pay = $8.00/hr.
- Minimum of one academic-year commitment (July 2014 - May 2015).
- Committed to working an average of 10-15 hours per week when classes are in session.
- Attend weekly meetings with staff supervisor.
How to Apply:
- Submit a resume, and two references (may include supervisors, faculty, or staff) by Monday, April 14, 2014.
Technology and Marketing Administrator
Career Services Center, CH 215
St. Cloud State University
720 4th Ave South
St. Cloud, MN 56301
Upon review of application materials, interviews will be scheduled. You will be asked to bring a portfolio of your work to the interview. One Graphic Designer position is available. Questions may be directed to Jodi at email@example.com or 320-308-2152.