STUDENTS: WE ARE HIRING!
Current Open Positions:
Peer Career Advisor:
General responsibilities include:
- Review resumes and cover letters, provide internship and job search assistance, and conduct mock interviews for students and alumni during one-on-one appointments and group settings.
- Deliver presentations on career planning topics to student organizations, residence halls, and CSC seminars.
- Perform campus outreach activities to increase awareness of our services and promote events.
- Provide assistance to students using the center and the resource library during office hours.
- Assist with major Career Services events, including the Career Prep Party and job fairs.
- Manage Career Services social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Other project duties as assigned.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL POSITION DESCRIPTION
A complete application contains the following:
- Application cover sheet: CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION
- 2 references: CLICK HERE FOR REFERENCE FORMS
- Essay responses. On a separate piece of paper, please TYPE your answers to the following questions.
- Why are you interested in being a Peer Career Advisor?
- What skills and qualifications would you bring to the position?
- What is the purpose of having a career center on a university campus? How can we best serve the needs of SCSU students?
Return application materials by Friday, March 21, 2014 to:
Anna Martyna, Graduate Assistant
Career Services Center, CH 215
St. Cloud State University
720 4th Ave South
St. Cloud, MN 56301