What you Want, We Got
Thursday, September 13, 2012
After being plenty settled into the year, it's now time to see what Campus Rec has to offer:
- Fitness Center: Enjoy the full fitness center for only $35 per semester. Unlimited group fitness classes for 7 weeks for only $15. If you're looking to save some money and work hard this semester, try out the combo pass for only $55. Prorated passes now available: visit our page for reduced prices for second semester. For more information on prices check out our page or visit the front desk in Halenbeck to sign up.
- Group Fitness classes: Be motivated by our hard-trained instructors with one of the many classes offered throughout the day, every day.
- Intramural sports: There are many intramural sports offered throughout the year. There are a few deadlines to sign up so don't waste time, check it out.
- Check out Outdoor Endeavors: Learn how to kayak, rock climb, canoe, and even take a trip or two. Come see what they all have to offer year round.
- Rock Wall: Get you and your friends up and active by climbing the rock wall for FREE. Visit our site for climbing times.
- Massages: Feeling a little stressed? Relax during a nice massage right here on campus. Schedule a time during business hours by calling to make an appointment.
- Open swim and lap swim: Feel refreshed and get a nice workout at any time of the year. Open and lap swim have many open hours every week to fit your schedule.
- CPR/Lifeguard certifications: Become certified or renew your certification here on campus, check out the dates and times available this year.
- Much, much more! Explore our website to see all the events available throughout the year that you do not want to miss. Like our Facebook page for updates on events and programs as well as gaining a chance to win a prize at any time during the year.
<< Previous | Archive | Next >>