Racquetball Court/Tennis Court Reservations
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Want to reserve a tennis or racquetball court? Well it's really simple, and you can even reserve on the same day (subject to availability). You can make them in person or by calling Guest Services at: 320-308-3325
Tennis courts are available Monday-Friday (6 a.m.-6 p.m.)
Racquetball courts are available during building hours.
To claim a court:
- Times available for reservation will be at Guest Services.
- Prior to claiming a court, all players must check in at the Fieldhouse Desk or Guest Services.
- Reservation must be checked off.
- Failure to check-in may result in forfeiture of court.
- Courts not claimed within 10 minutes after the reserved time, may be reserved by someone else.
- When claiming a court in use, please wait until the point being played has ended before entering the court.
- Must show valid SCSU Student of Faculty/Staff ID
- Only one tennis court will be set-up on court 2 in the Fieldhouse.
- Appropriate shoes are required.
- Side curtains are recommended to be put down.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied on the court by an adult and must be a member.
- When using racquetball courts, eye guards are strongly recommended.
- Hitting or kicking the walls may be grounds for removal.
- Inappropriate hitting of balls may be grounds for removal.
- Courts can only be reserved for 1 hour per group for singles and doubles activities.