Mixed Martial Arts
Instructor Dan Knoll
- 4th in Tang Soo Do Karate
- 2nd in Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan Karate
- Brown sash in Arnis De Mano Baston Batangas. (And holds rank in Kodokan Judo and Ryu Kyu Karate-Jitsu.)
- P.P.C.T. certified law enforcement instructor.
- Also trained in Martial Arts of: Kali, Muey Thai, Takeda Ryu and Aia Do.
- Certified with Minnesota Board of Boxing MMA Mixed Martial Arts as a trainer.
Gear and Equipment
Clothing appropriate to work out in are a mouth guard, water bottle and groin cup for guys. Optional but strongly encouraged are bag gloves or MMA glove.
Expectations and goals
This class is a basic introduction into the techniques and rules of cage fighting or Mixed Martial Arts competition. There should be no striking or hard contact between individuals, and safety for all participants will be emphasized. Training will be rigorous, but fun. Any injuries or health problems should be brought to the attention of the instructor.