High School Soccer League 2012-2013
Husky High School Indoor Soccer provides a great opportunity for participants to refine their soccer skills and teamwork through competition. Both boy's and girl's leagues will be offered (no co-rec). Games will be played on Sunday afternoons and evenings from December through February. All games will be played in the Husky Dome on half of the field. Two games will be played simultaneously on the north and south fields.
- League play begins December 2nd, 2012 and ends January 27th, 2013.
- Schedule can change due to weather conditions and forfeits, in which case we will notify as needed and schedule make-up dates.
- It is a round robin format, and teams are guaranteed a minimum of 8 games.
- Playoffs will start February 10th and will conclude on February 17th.
- Playoffs are single elimination.
- Playoff format will be decided based on weather conditions and forfeits.
** Schedule is subject to change due to time constraints.
** Participants Grades: 9 -12