High School Soccer League
Husky High School Indoor Soccer provides a great opportunity for participants in grades 9 - 12 to refine their soccer skills and teamwork through competition. Both boy's and girl's leagues will be offered (no co-rec). Games will be played on Sunday afternoons and evenings from December through March. All games will be played in the Husky Dome on half of the field. Two games will be played simultaneously on the north and south fields.
Deadline has been extended to December 4th, please call 320-308-5146 (Nicole) to get your team in the league.
- Dec. 22, 29; Jan. 5, 12, 19, 26; Feb. 2,16
- Schedule can change due to weather conditions and forfeits, in which case we will notify as needed.
- It is a round robin format, and teams are guaranteed a minimum of 8 games.
- Playoffs Dates:
- March 9, 16
- Playoffs are single elimination.
- Playoff format will be decided based on weather conditions and forfeits.