High School Girls Indoor Softball
Participants in grades 9 - 12 will have the opportunity to refine their softball skills and teamwork through competition and a batting practice session. Four different leagues are offered (may change due to number of registrations received); two Saturday sessions and two Sunday sessions that will alternate weekends. Double headers will be played on each date giving teams the opportunity to play 8 games. This will result in a reduction of travel time, but an increase in games played. All games will be played in the Husky Dome on half of the field. Two games will be played simultaneously on the north and south fields.
SATURDAY SESSION 1 *U14 ONLY-- Coming Soon
SATURDAY SESSION 2-- Coming Soon
SUNDAY SESSION 1-- Coming Soon
SUNDAY SESSION 2-- Coming Soon
We offer 4 sessions each consisting of 4 dates of play. On each date teams will play a double header giving teams a total of eight games for the season.
We limit Saturday's sessions to 16 teams and Sunday sessions to 12 teams. Entries are on a first come/first serve basis! Teams are not guaranteed a spot in a league so sign up early. If we fill a league you may have the opportunity to join another session.
- Games will start at 7am each day unless otherwise noted on schedule.
- Teams will be given a 1 hour time slot for batting practice when they sign up for league play. This will be assigned by the League Director and you will be scheduled for a time. Additional times may be purchased by contacting the League Director.
- MSHSL rules apply, 7 players minimum to begin a contest. Teams that forfeit will not be given refunds. If a team forfeits the opposing team will be allowed to practice.
- Games will have a 60 minute time limit, umpires will stop the game.
- The number of leagues can change due to the number of teams registered. We will notify teams of all changes and accommodate needs as best as we can.
- Schedule is subject to change due to time constraints and weather..
Indoor Softball Flyer and Registration Form (PDF)
* Please note what level of play you are: Varsity, U16, U14.
- Registration Form (PDF)
- Liability Waiver