Climbing Wall Skills Clinics & Belay Recertification
Thursday, August 11, 2016
Take your interest in climbing to the next level by participating in a Rock Climbing Skills Clinic! Learn fundamentals that will make you a safe and skilled climber. By successfully completing the clinic you will be issued belay certification that allows you to belay during open climbing hours.
Climbing Wall Skills Clinics & Belay Recertification - Spring Semester 2016
- Skills Clinic 9/1/16 6-8pm & Belay Recertification 8-9pm
- Skills Clinic 9/15/16 6-8pm & Belay Recertification 8-9pm
- Skills Clinic 9/29/16 6-8pm & Belay Recertification 8-9pm
- Skills Clinic 10/13/16 6-8pm & Belay Recertification 8-9pm
- Skills Clinic 10/27/16 6-8pm & Belay Recertification 8-9pm
- Skills Clinic 11/10/16 6-8pm & Belay Recertification 8-9pm
- Skills Clinic 12/81/16 6-8pm & Belay Recertification 8-9pm
Cost for the Climbing Wall Skills Clinic is $20 and advanced registration is required due to limited space! Registration is easy and can be done at Outdoor Endeavors or Guest Services. If you do not have time to come in and register in person, you can do it online! Click the registration link below and go to Outdoor Endeavors!
If you currently hold a belay certification from SCSU, a gentle reminder that you need to do an update every year. Belay recertification is available on the dates of our Climbing Wall Skills Clinics, listed above, and are scheduled from 8-9pm. Pre-registration is required and space for re-certification clinics is limited to 6 participants.
Additionally, we can schedule instructional climbing programs by demand for groups of 4 or more depending on current schedules and staff availability.
For more information about Climbing Wall Skills Clinics please contact us at 320-308-3772 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org