- Current SCSU Students receive a Level I and Level II pass for FREE through their student fees.
- Semester memberships can be purchased at the Guest Services Desk in the Student Recreation Center or online.
- Dependents are labeled as spouses or children of a current SCSU Student or Faculty / Staff member.
- For the purpose of membership definition, Faculty/Staff who are in bargaining units AFSCME, MAPE, and MNA and taking classes are considered students.
- All guests must pay the appropriate Day/Guest Pass fee.
- All guests must be sponsored by a current SCSU Student or Faculty/Staff member with valid user ID, with exclusion to the Halenbeck Pool, Climbing Wall, and Group X Classes. Guests using these facilities can be sponsored by the instructor, building manager or a current SCSU Student or Faculty/Staff with valid user ID.
- All guests under 16 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian with photo ID and a sponsor who is a current SCSU Student or Faculty/Staff with valid user ID when using the facility.
- All guests 16 years of age and older must have photo ID and a sponsor who is a current SCSU Student or Faculty/Staff with valid user ID when using the facility.
- Limit of three guests per current SCSU Student or Faculty/Staff with valid user ID.
- Sponsor is responsible for all actions of the their guest.
- Sponsor must remain in the same area as guest.