How do I prepare for coming to the Challenge course?
- Bring snacks.
- Pack a light lunch for those participating in the full day program.
You will have regular breaks.
- We do have a porta potty available on site.
- Bring lots of water and water bottles.
- Bring plenty of sunscreen! There is minimal shade on the course.
- Bring insect repellant. This is Minnesota!
- Wear loose fitting clothes that allow for movement.
- Closed toe shoes are required. No sandals are allowed on the course! Sneaker or boots work best.
- Pack rain gear. We will not cancel the course due to rain.
- We will cancel if the weather conditions become hazardous.
- Depending on the group size, alternative program sites are available.
- Leave all jewelry at home!
- If your group is interested in grilling or catered lunches,
they can be provided at an additional cost.