Acquired by the university in 1936, this building was originally a private home and then a women's residence hall. The building now contains the student housing office.
From 5th Avenue turn east on 4th Street S. Follow 4th Street four blocks, veer right. Turn right on 1st Avenue; Ervin House is on the left.
The nearest public parking is the pay lot at 4th Avenue/5th Street. Street parking may also be available.
425 1st Ave SSt. Cloud, MN 56301
720 4th Avenue South
St. Cloud, MN 56301-4498
St. Cloud State University, a member of Minnesota State.
St. Cloud State University is committed to legal affirmative action, equal opportunity, access and diversity of its campus community (Full Statement).
© 2016 St. Cloud State University