Whitney HouseReturn to Main Map
576 1st Ave S
From 5th Avenue turn east on 6th Street S. Follow 6th Street four blocks to 1st Avenue. Turn left on 1st Avenue; Whitney is on the right.
The nearest public parking is the pay lot at 4th Avenue/5th Street or the James W. Miller Learning Resources Center pay lot. Street parking may also be available.
Whitney House is a former residence now used for the College of Social Sciences and Psychology department offices. This building was a gift to the university from the heirs of A.G. Whitney in 1956.