Kiehle Visual Arts CenterReturn to Main Map
580 1st Ave S
From 5th Avenue turn east on 6th Street S. Follow 6th Street four blocks to 1st Avenue. Turn left on 1st Avenue. Enter the parking access between Whitney and Mitchell Hall; Kiehle Visual Art Center is on the right behind Whitney.
The nearest public parking is the pay lot at 4th Avenue/5th Street or the James W. Miller Learning Resources Center pay lot. Street parking may also be available.
Named for David L. Kiehle, president from 1875-1881, the Kiehle Visual Arts Center was built in 1952 and remodeled in 1974. This building provides classrooms and studio space to St. Cloud State art students, and public art gallery.