Engineering and Computing CenterReturn to Main Map
910 3rd Ave S
From 5th Avenue turn east on 8th Street S. Follow 8th Street one block to 4th Avenue, turn right. Follow 4th Avenue one block to 9th street turn left; the Engineering and Computing Center is on the far end of the N lot.
The nearest public parking is the 9th Street/4th Avenue pay lot. Street parking may also be available.
The Engineering and Computing Center was built in 1958, and remodeled in 1962 and 1986. It provides classrooms, laboratories, and facilities for electrical and computer engineering, mathematics, mechanical and manufacturing engineering and statistics. The location formerly housed the Campus Lab School.