- What is Service-Learning?
- Service-Learning Guide Book
- Key Principles and Guidelines of Service-Learning (pdf)
- Key Considerations for Service-Learning (pdf)
- Service-Learning at St. Cloud State
- Service-Learning Advisory Committee
- Service-Learning and Social Justice: Engaging Students in Social Change
-By: Susan Benigni Cipolle
Some planning tools and forms are available online to assist in creating service-learning projects and integrating them into your courses.
- Course Revision Exercise
Is service-learning is a good fit for your course and what type of service component will achieve the course’s academic goals
- Academic Service-Learning Course Component Designation Form
- Service-Learning Release of Liability Form
- Ideas for Preparing Students
- Outline of the Students’ Responsibilities
- Service-Learning Contracts - Template
- Service-Learning Time Logs - Template
All students participating in academic service-learning should have a signed St. Cloud State University service-learning release of liability form on file with their instructor for each service-learning initiative in which they participate.
February 2015 Service-Learning Workshop Presentation Handouts
- Service-Learning in the Context of Global Learning
- Global Considerations Locally
- Inter-Professional Practice Education and Service-Learning
- HCOB Service-Learning
- BENDER S-L presentation
- Online Service-Learning Resources
- Funding Sources
- St. Cloud State University Miller Center Resource Guide (Subject "Service Learning")
A condensed resource library is for your use in the Civic Engagement office (AMC 134). Selected titles are available on topics such as Service-Learning, Reflection, Team Building and Volunteerism. Stop by the Civic Engagement office to review and check-out any of these resources.