The University Program Board is always looking for new ways to partner with different businesses and organizations. If your business or organization is interested in learning more information about general or event specific sponsorship with the University Program Board, please contact:
Luya Sodmandakh, Vice President of External Public Relations
UPB Sponsorship Levels
The University Program Board offers benefits to its sponsors based on levels listed below.
General UPB Sponsorship Levels
Amounts totaling both the retail value of items and cash sponsorship from July 1, 2008 – June 30, 2009
We are open to discussing any type of partnership with your business.
Copper Status ($25 – 499)
- Acknowledgement during event(s)
- Acknowledgement on UPB Website
Bronze Status ($500 - $999)
- Copper Status benefits
- Acknowledgement during event give-a-ways (for product donation)
- Listed as sponsor on UPB Online Semester Events Calendar (Fall or Spring depending on donation date)
Silver Status ($1,000 - $1,999)
- Bronze Status benefits
- On site vendor booth at the 24th Annual Mississippi Music Fest
Gold Status ($2,000 - $2,999)
- Silver Status benefits
- One advertisement slide in Atwood Theatre pre-show (twenty-five showings per semester)
- Opportunity for company flyers/coupons at select UPB events (when feasible)
- Acknowledgement as UPB SCSU sponsor at University initiative and Major events (Homecoming, Family Weekend, concerts, and Mississippi Music Fest)
Platinum Status ($3,000 - $4,999)
- Gold Status Benefits
- Logo printed on UPB Online Semester Events Calendar
- One advertisement slide in Atwood Theatre pre-show or one video advertisement up to 30 seconds* (twenty-five showings per semester)
Diamond Status ($5,000+)
- Platinum Status Benefits
- Inclusion on all radio advertisements for UPB-sponsored national events (when contractually permissible)
- Inclusion on all radio advertisements for the 24th Annual Mississippi Music Fest
- Logo acknowledgement on all printed materials for the 24th Annual Mississippi Music Fest, SCSU Homecoming and Family Weekend
- One advertisement slide in Atwood Theatre pre-show or one video advertisement up to 30 seconds *(fifty showings per semester)
- Corporate kiosk at UPB-sponsored events or promotional kiosks in the student union
*Video advertisements must be provided by the business unless otherwise negotiated with a UPB representative.
**Sponsorship benefits are applicable for the entire 2008-09 academic year; therefore it is valuable to make donations promptly to gain full worth of such benefits.
Each year, the University Program Board programs events that are interactive with students and community members. In order to maintain attendance and a certain "excitement level," UPB routinely gives away gift certificates and product from local business establishments. These give away items are a great way to increase your company's image on campus. Prizes are awarded solely to currently enrolled SCSU students. When a prize is given away, not only does the winner receive a coupon or gift certificate that is valid at your company, but public acknowledgement of your business is also presented. By awarding your products/gift certificates to students, this also serves as an effective way to introduce students to your business.
In order to provide enough donations for our events, and to streamline the process for your business, we are requesting these donations for the entire 2008-2009 academic year. We guarantee that representatives from UPB will not approach your business until the next academic year. We understand that numerous requests throughout the year can be burdensome. So, in order to supply enough give away items for the year, which encompasses over 150 events, we would appreciate any bulk amount of gift certificates or products you would be able to supply.
If your business is interested in product donation, please contact our
Vice President of External Public Relations, Luya Sodmandakh,