The Leadership Exploration and Development (LEAD) Conference is an opportunity for St. Cloud State University students to explore their personal journey of leadership.
We challenge students to define leadership and help them gain knowledge and skills that they will be able to use as an active student leader in the SCSU community and beyond. This conference is for all students interested in leadership and will host sessions for students to get the most out of their LEAD experience.
The LEAD Conference will be taking place:
November 1st, 2013 from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
In the Atwood Memorial Center.
If you have any questions about the LEAD Conference please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2013 LEAD Conference Schedule:
11:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.: Check-in
11:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Opening remarks
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.: Lunch and Etiquette
1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.: Networking With Alumni and Employers
1:55 p.m. - 3:05 p.m.: First Block of Programs
- It's Okay To Take A Nap
- Leadership Development Through Study Abroad
- Tinkering With Thinking
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution in Leadership
- Employer Panel
3:15 p.m. - 4:25 p.m.: Second Block of Programs
- Student Leader 101
- Balance Your Conflict-Step By Step Ways To Deal With Difficult Interactions
- Picturing Heteronormativity: An Activity To Increase Awareness Of Sexual And Gender Stereotypes
- Online Reputation Management: What Do Your Digital Footprints Say About You
4:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.: Closing