Term and Conditions
Unauthorized use of a Campus Card warrants confiscation and/or disciplinary action:
The identification function and services associated with the Campus Card are not transferable and should never be loaned to another individual for any purpose. If your Campus Card is loaned to another individual, you assume all financial and/or criminal liability if the card is misused.
Fraudulent use of a Campus Card may include, but is not limited to:
- Misrepresentation or attempted misrepresentation of student status in obtaining the Campus Card.
- Misrepresentation or attempted misrepresentation of student status through use of the Campus Card.
- Transferring or loaning a Campus Card to another individual for any purpose.
- Duplicating, altering or defacing a Campus Card.
- Any violation of the University Code of Conduct by fraudulent use of a Campus Card.
When misuse of a Campus Card is detected by the Campus Card Office or a service provider:
- The Campus Card will be collected and forwarded to the Campus Card Office. The Campus Card Office will forward documentation related to the fraudulent use of the card to the Office of Student Life and Development for possible action. Possible sanctions range from University probation to expulsion.
- If collected, the individual's name could be forwarded to the Campus Card Office along with the Campus Card.
Confidentiality Statement: Personal account information will be released only with express written consent, or in compliance with legal requirements.
Disclaimer: The Campus Card Office assumes no responsibility for fraudulent or criminal use of Campus Cards.