Campus Card - Campus Cash

Campus Card - Campus Cash Office - St. Cloud State University

Lost Cards

No problem. Just because you lose your card doesn't mean you'll lose your money, if you report it immediately. Lost Campus Cards should be reported to the Campus Card Office at 308-1683. After business hours you can report lost cards to Public Safety at 308-3333. After you report your lost card, it will be deactivated, blocking the unauthorized use of your accounts. If you have TCF Campus Card Checking, call TCF Bank at 800-823-2265 during business hours to report your card lost or stolen. Replacement cards can be issued from the Campus Card Office at any time during business hours. Lost, stolen or damaged Campus Cards can be replaced for a fee of $10.

Untitled Document