Campus Cash is the convenient stored value account which provides a cashless way to pay for purchases on and off campus. To use it simply deposit money onto your SCSU Campus Card and the balance will decline with each purchase you make.
Campus Cash Features
- Convenient. No need to carry cash, checks or credit cards.
- Automatic. If you still have a Campus Cash balance at the end of a semester/year, it automatically rolls over to the next semester/year.
- Current. Up-to-date balances available at every terminal or receipt after you make a purchase.
- Debt Free. No debt burden accumulates. The balance automatically declines as purchases are made.
- Safe. Campus Card lost or stolen? No problem! Just notify the Campus Card Office or University Public Safety and we will deactivate your old card and transfer any Campus Cash balances to a new card.
- Permanent. Your Campus Card never expires, so once you earn your baccalaureate degree, keep your card. If you return to pursue a graduate degree or become an employee, your privileges will still work. Replacement fee for lost, stolen, or abused cards may be paid with Campus Cash.