The former site of St. Cloud State football games and track meets is now the home of Husky softball. Youth soccer teams, club rugby teams and the like use the irrigated turf field. Named for former President George Selke, the 17-acre property is famed for its massive granite walls. It is located five blocks east of campus on University Drive.
East of campus on University Drive.
1510 – 10th Avenue SE