The Heating Plant was built in 1950 with an addition in 1964 and contains the central boilers, paint shop and vehicle storage for the campus.
From 5th Avenue turn east on 8th Street S. Follow 8th Street four blocks to 1st Avenue, turn right. Follow 1st Avenue under the University Drive (10th Street) bridge. 1st Avenue merges with 11th Street. The Heating Plant is on the immediate right.
The nearest public parking is the 12th Street/3th Avenue metered T lot. Street parking may also be available.
1025 1st Ave SSt. Cloud, MN 56301