Appeal to Former Faculty and Staff Members
Thank you to all of the wonderful former Faculty and Staff members who have already made gifts in Fiscal Year 2014 or are planning to do so before June 30th of this year.
Fiscal Year 2014
Currently, the Foundation handles 462 Scholarship Funds
Foundation Scholarships awarded 2013-14:
- Total as of March 29, 2014: 776 students received $786,126.44
- Total as of March 29, 2014: $1,015,074.67 raised for scholarships (details available)
- Faculty & Staff participation as of Monday, April 14: 414 (25.7%) of 1,614 employees
Fiscal Year 2013
- 918 students awarded approximately $873,000 in scholarships (~$950 average award)
- $924,500 raised toward scholarships, overall
- Faculty & Staff participation as of May ’13: 474 (31.27%) of 1,516 employees
Reasons to give to the student scholarship appeal
- Direct financial, academic and emotional impact on students’ lives.
- State your confidence in student success.
- Join with your colleagues to demonstrate St. Cloud State University’s strong commitment to its students.