[Purchasing] Professional/Technical Contracts
Professional/technical contracts are to be used when people are to perform a task(s). These contracts are predominately “intellectual” in character, and may include consultation, analysis, evaluation, prediction, planning, or recommendation of policies or courses of action, and usually require the production of a report or result in the completion of a task. These contracts are also used for speakers and entertainers.
- Overview and Helpful Hints for Smoother Processing
- Code of Ethics and Governing Statutes & Policies
- Obligations Incurred Prior to an Encumbrance (16A Violation)
- Individual Service Agreement (ISA)
- Contract Form SCSU003
- Contract Amendment Form SCSU003A
- Foreign Contracts
- MnSCU Object Codes - Contracting
- Certificates of Insurance
- Certificate of Compliance (Affirmative Action)
- Purchase Control System Status Codes
Commonly Used Forms
- Contract With or Without Expenses Information Sheet
- Individual Service Agreement (ISA) form (doc)
- Professional/Technical Services contract SCSU003 (.doc), the cover page is no longer required
- Professional/Technical Contract Expense Reimbursement (doc)
- Professional/Technical Contract Amendment (SCSU003a) (doc)
- Form 16A (SCSU019) (pdf)
- Foreign Vendor Preparation Worksheet (Internal Use Only)
Who to Contact for Help or Questions
For questions or assistance with Consultant and Instructional Contracts, Architectural & Design Professional Facility Contracts, Advertising and Software Agreements, other Professional/Technical contracts contact the Professional/Technical Contracts Coordinator (Carol John) at 308-3136 or by email.
NOTE: If the Purchasing Contracts Coordinator is out of the office and you have a contract that needs to be fully executed in order to avoid a 16A violation, please contact the Purchasing Director. The Purchasing Director should also be contacted for all financed purchases, land rental/leases, “Lease to Own’ equipment agreements, Joint Powers Agreements, or Inter and Intra Agency Agreements.