You can choose ecology and field biology, biomedical sciences, biotechnology, and life science teaching specializations for your bachelor of science degree. You will build a strong foundation in biology, and be encouraged to take part in primary research in ongoing laboratory and field projects.
Start with our biology placement test.
- Ecology and Field Biology (Flowchart)
- Biomedical Science (Flowchart)
- Biotechnology (Flowchart)
- Life Science Education
- Biology (Bachelor of Elective Studies)
- Master of Science in Ecology and Natural Resources Biology
- Master of Arts in Ecology and Natural Resources Biology
- Master of Science in Cell and Molecular Biology
- Master of Arts in Cell and Molecular Biology
Teaching Assistantship Application - Applications due April 3, 2017 for Fall 2017