Studio Art / Art Education Portfolio Review
Each student will meet with one or two art faculty for a 15-20 minute interview. The interview will include a short discussion based on the following questions. The students will be expected to discuss their work and expectations. Why do you consider these works to be your strongest?
- Choose a piece and tell us your main concept behind the project and what is conveyed in the work.
- How do you think your work improved this year and how do you hope to further improve you work?
- Describe your process. What's most exciting to you about making art?
- What are you looking at to stimulate your art-making process? Do you have other interests that influence your work?
- What are you currently considering as a major and why?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Stage II - The successful interview will demonstrate an understanding and commitment to the process of studio work.